- June 29, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Business plans, News
Matching funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses (See: Eligibility criteria).
The digital technology or service must fall under one of five identified priority areas:
- digital marketing and social media
- digital content (web pages, mobile apps, media etc.)
- receiving payments or selling online
- specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
- digital planning and advice/training.
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters or significant Queensland-based operations
- declare if any owners or directors of the business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
- Round 1 opens on 8 November 2016 and closes 9 December 2016.
- Further rounds will open in March and June 2017.
- Businesses will be surveyed 12 months after the completion of the project.